Tuesday 14 February 2017

Top 5 Gym Workout Headphones

Today we're going to take a look at my top five gym headphones. Now all these headphones are already reviewed out the links for the videos up in the article bu in this video I'll just mention the price and where I got them from. All right, so let's get right into the action will start with number 5 and work our way down to number 1 which would be my absolute favorite.
Number five,  we got the Jaybird Bluebuds X. Now these are run your heart of the 125 bucks I got the more amazon. I'm feeling he's ok. He's come with a nice carrying case. When you pop them open and he's our wireless headphones. Now that they hadn't when I say wireless I mean bluetooth. There's a wire right it bluetooth headphones. 

The only drawback to these headphones are the wing tips. Now if you're doing strenuous exercise such as Cal aesthetics are running on the treadmill, these don't stay in the air that well. It does come with a bunch of different sized wingtips, a bunch of different sized ear pieces also you have to play with them to get the right size. This is the right size for me but I find when I'm running on the treadmill, these tend to loosen up well, he tends to move out of position and you know when you're on the treadmill and you're running on level 20 and you're going on beast mode. The last thing you want is when you listen to music you have phone starts you know slipping out and you have to keep adjusting them that messes around with your breathing and messes up the concentration. I'm not that's the only part of these. I'm not feeling, but if you're doing some basic exercises such as heavy weights or you know whatever you're doing and you're not really moving around too much, these have great sound and a battery lasts. I might have the charges up pretty much every third work out. I saw work out on  tuesday put them back in my bag. Working on Wednesday put them back in my bag, working on friday and the battery will die at the end of the day on Friday, at the end of my workout. I found great battery life on these great sound 125 bucks for these ones. Get these out of it.

Next now these surprisingly made it into my top five because you wouldn't believe it before the price. We got the Jabees Bsport and just got these couple of days ago and I will say I'm literally blown away by these not blown away by the sound and all that. I'm blown away about the price. These are only 35 bucks. 
It comes in this little pouch like this. 35 dollars on amazon. you buy and you're gonna get your micro USB charger and some different size earbuds and you're going to get some replaceable wing have their wings whatever you want to call these but the bottom line is these headphones running 35 bucks. They completely waterproof. I actually played music, dunk them in a water, left them in the water for a minute, to come back out work fine. Now these have pretty good sound. Pretty good sound for 35 bucks. Pretty good sound but these are the kind of headphones that you want to work out with when you're doing your outdoor workout. So what I mean by that is when you're going on those long jogs or if you like me you like to ride mountain bikes you know in the summertime it could be a bright sunny day you out riding your bike. Now these are completely waterproof so if it does start raining while you're riding your bike you don't have to snatch these off and put them in your pocket you just keep your workout flowing like it's nothing. Alright so waterproof headphones, he's also bluetooth all over the place for 35 bucks. These are probably the best value gym headphones that you could get. So if you're not a real gym a real gym rat, if you just want to be seasonal work out people and you just want to have a nice little workout bag with some headphones and a towel and some gloves and all that these are nice set of headphones. They not gonna break your pocket 35 bucks I use these already about three times. No problem, they stayed on my hip. That is wrap around here they stayed in here with no problem, a bluetooth synced up no problem. Nice and loud. Loud this is important. That is have a lot of bass not the most bass in the world but they have a lot of bass.

The reason I say loudness is important is dependent on what gym you work out at. If you work out at Diamond Jim like me or dolphin fitness, these are those kind of gyms that play loud music in the gym. So the last thing you need is when you're trying to work out listen to music you hear in your music and then you have the gym music on top of that and everybody knows gym music depending on what gym you go to is is not the best. It depends what gym you go. I go personally sometimes when I'm lifting heavy weights, when I mentioned the heavyweights I want to hear some Mobb Deep you don't want to use some jay-z some hardcore music to put me in that mode, you know that to activate beast mode. The last thing I want to hear is one listening to my Jay-Z hardcore music, I got to hear some pink in the background you know some happy-go-lucky love song which I don't have a problem with but I don't want to hear that when I'm working out. So you want to set of headphones that's gonna drown out everything else around you. 35 bucks I can't complain with these high-end and waterproof. So he's gonna be my summertime bike riding headphones all day.

Next now we're getting into my top three. Number 3 is the Sync By 50. He's going with a nice hard shell carrying case, carbine clip drop it right on your workout bag. Now I had these since last summer, still looking crispy. Let's pull this out. Comes with these little up. Tips to cover your headset when you're not using it. These are completely wireless, bluetooth parent. 
The best thing I like about these bodies are really really sweat proof and water-resistant when it comes to the earcups. Now work out heavy. I work out heavy and I work out hard and I sweat a lot when I'm working out so the last thing you want to do is work out and sweat up your headphones put them in your bag and then when you're going to those back-to-back. You know gym days and sometimes I go monday and tuesday. When you go on back to back Jim days, you pull out your headphones and the earcups are soggy or moist. I hate that. I really hate that when you get the SMS Sync, overnight these are completely dry up and air out. Let me do a smell test on these. Smell brand new I don't know funk attached to them. SMS Audio, now he's actually sound great. Not the most bass, not the loudest in the world. They do sound good. They stay on your head obviously with no problem but the main thing I like about these are the sweat and water resistant and these are just really comfortable. When you put these on these days just fit right around your head nice and soft and comfortable after while you forget you're wearing them. These are one or 200 dollars on amazon. You may think 200 bucks is much, but he's worth every penny and look like I said I had this since last summer. Still looking crispy. I use these once a week since last summer. Then ease up real pretty flexible, pretty adorable and then fold away. I saw the SMS Sync By 50 which costs 200bucks, that's number three on my list. 

Now we're getting into my top 2. These are my top two favorite headphones that I rock at the gym. Ok, let's go with number 2. Number two we got the Ludacris. The Ludacris for the Soul Combat Plus. All right, now he's got a ludicrous joints. These come with a really really nice extra hard showcase.
These are my second favorite headphones. Now these are not bluetooth. So you're going to need a wire with these. These actually come with sports sports earcups and they come with a set of other earcups for when using them in the house or you are you know riding on the train to whatever you do and you're not going to be swaying then you put on the letter cups but when you go into the gym you want these soft ones on. These headphones sound great. These are the loudest gym headphones that I got. That's why it's number two. Even though I got to use a while, I pretty much like going wireless in the gym, but if I'm going to dolphin fitness which is a 24 hour gym if I'm going to have friday night at 11 o'clock at night, they're gonna be bumping music man, loudest, almost like a party in it all right. So these that happens like a put-on and drown out everything especially if you use a bass boost app these headphones going to sound great. Very adorable headphones. 

I had these also since last year and these are pretty much use the most. These are leaving my gym bag all the time because I don't have to worry about charges. So no matter all these other headphones, I take them out constantly bring them in the house but one on the charger take the next set thought in my bag and keep it moving. But these are always be in my bag because at no charge is necessary and a lot of times I'll put my headphones, forget to charge him and I get to the gym. All while I'm working out my Bluebirds, all my SMS Sync. The battery will die. I'll immediately go to lock up and switch and put these on. But when I'm doing my real hardcore heavyweights sometimes I just want to hear extra loud music pumping my head, I'm always going to these first.  

One piece of advice if you don't get these though what I will tell you if you sweat a lot in the gym when you finish working out and you fold these up and put them back in this one a moist with sweat close it up. When you go to work out again tomorrow they still going to be wet. Not an SMS sync they'll dry in the bag with no problem. These old these earcups. The next day they're still be moist and I know that's a disgusting feeling even though is your sweat. You know is your sweat but it's the most disgusting feeling when you know you just got off of work and you go to the gym and now you're trying to zone out and get your workout on and you go on your bag you can let your headphones and the earcups all moist. For the first minute of your workout you're gonna feel kind of slimy but you know that will go away quick. So what I do is when I work out hard with these and I sweat a lot I just put them in my gym bag open I don't bother to close them and the next day to get out. All right so these ones are going to run you 200 bucks worth every single penny and these are my number 2 gym headphones, worth every penny. I highly recommend getting these. All right if you've got an android phone get your power app and you're going to be working out and stuff. Trust me you're gonna have a lot of bass, lot of treble. For me its highs lows whatever you want to call it, the music sounds great. I like to drown people out. You don't have to talk to nobody. These have a little bit of leakage but which is good one you know gym you want people to know that you listening to loud music. Don't bother to come and talk to me. I said here's my number two headphones.

Now let's get to my number 1 headphones. These are my favorite gym headphones. All right if I'm going to the gym tomorrow, these other headphones I'm gonna have, these are my first choice, go to my 2nd and 3rd and 4th after these ones are the battery dies or knees. These are my first choice the Power Beats 2 Wireless. Now first of all the price. This is going to run you 200 bucks on amazon right now. 200 bucks for Power Beats wireless but you know when you buy anything from Beats, it's all about presentation and Brandon and all that you're going to get this nice, little. You know carrying case. The beats logo on it. Your headphones going to be not they come in different colors. I got the black and red Brandon everywhere. All right this is all about branded such a power beats. Beats logo on both sides.
These headphones sound terrific. It's sound great, very very loud, super comfortable. I got it. This is probably the reason why a my favorites because these adjustable you don't want to these adjustable earclips want to put them around you. You just bend them a little bit more and you'll stay in the place you don't have to worry about these falling out and that's my main gripe with headphones like these you know these are portable headphones, bluetooth headphones like these. When I'm working out and you know you in the flow, real workout catch, you know what I'm talking about. When you're doing a set of 20, so you don't want to seat up you are going 200 pounds on a flat bench and you're doing 20 reps. You don't get 17, it's all about mind over matter. Your body's failing, you gotta force yourself to do it but if you got some good music on you got your theme song. Everybody got they work out theme song. If you got your theme song on and something that's motivating you is going to push you to do those last three reps. The last thing that you want is when you have phone slips out of here it breaks your concentration just like that. Now the music sounds louder than one here it goes off the equilibrium. Everything just gets all out of whack and it's not it's not a good look.

When you got these headphones you're not going to have that problem they stay on my ear a hundred percent of the time and what I do is I normally work out with headbands on so what I do is you know this is the part thats hanging behind your neck I don't like that feeling of them hanging around my neck like that so what I do is I put my my headband on and i took this part into the back of my head I'm and to the back of my headband. So now he's almost feel like completely wireless. They don't move around my ears at all. They sound great. I'd sound banging on these. So these right here for 200 bucks. These work every penny. All right these are my favorite headphones for working out in the gym. Now these are not my favorite headphones like you. You'll never see me wearing these headphones at work. You know you don't see me walking around in the airport with these. These are my gym headphones. Now I got a whole bunch of other headphones that I use for traveling and all that stuff will do another post for that later but these are my favorite bluetooth workout headphones. Power Beats 2 wireless that's my top among five.

Now real quick I know a lot of people going to ask me what's my favorite bluetooth headphones that I actually just walk around with all day? The ones that I use all day and these cost about a 100 dollars on amazon without a doubt the Harman Kardon version of the LG Tone Infinim.
The LG Tone Infinim, the Harman Kardon version, you see I like these so much i had the black ones to match different outfits. The sound great you could actually rock these in the gym. I see a lot of people wearing these in the gym. A lot of people. The thing about these for me too. I'm a big dude I got a big Neck. You know what if you are a slim person, you've got a smaller size neck these tend to hang around your neck and they hang nice and they feel comfortable.

For me I'm so big that these tend to sit that they are almost like this around my neck they don't hang. They just sit on my neck like this and it's a weird feeling when you know the gym and lift weights. You know you kind of get that claustrophobic feeling of something right around your neck when you got no 340 pounds right over your head. You don't want to feel something on your neck. So that's the only reason why I don't work out with these but these are the headphones are pretty much have on all day long. Great sound on these and like I said you can wear these all day long and these have are you know you can use either as a phone also you can make phone calls and answer phone calls. Now I forgot to mention that all these headphones I just showed you can answer your phone with two for every single one of these top five. The Ludacris ones every time I met Jim blasting music and I get a phone call I just answer the phone and talk to the headphones same thing with the be sports same thing with the Power Beats 2 that the Sync by 50 same thing and the same thing with the Jailbirds all of them you can make phone calls every scene phone calls.

For the LT tones you got that nice phone button right there and hit that how'd you get to play and pause and once you learn the buttons on these. What I like is a lot of times I'll just click these off because it what you got these pair with your phone if you play a video or something the sound is automatically going to get redirected to these. So what I do is what I'm not using these, I just click the switch and these pair up so fast that when you wear these around your neck even if they off even if they off when you wear it around your neck and you get a phone call. Weather phone is ringing you can actually just click these on by the time you answer your phone they'll be paired up an automatic. If you see me walking around the street you're going to see these around my neck I said these are my favorite bluetooth headphones, but I don't recommend the gym. You can buy it for morning walk purpose or evening walk. 
So here we go this is my top five headphones. Hit me up in the comments let me know what you think let me know what your top five is let me know if you have seen some other gym headphones that you like even better these. [Credit: Flossy Carter]

2 comments:

  1. Great tips you shared for gym workout. I was confused for selection and now I'm cleared. Thanks for your help.
    Programmer Mart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your info is very helpful for us regarding headset but actually this time I am looking for Plantronics Headsets.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts